Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

About Me

Malo lelei my name is Siaosi. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. My favorite team are the Warriors because they are good at playing League and they also have my favorite player Shawn Johnson. I love eating KFC and banana. I have a dog name Casper. He is a half husky and half pit bull dog. My favorite subject are maths and art because it’s fun and easy. When  I do maths I do a couple of mistakes but I still manage to succeed and do some correct answers. I like playing league because I like tackling and scoring tries even though I get tackled I still manage to  get back up. The people I look forward to are my parents because they are the ones who encourages me to my work and what I do. My goal is to be better than before.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that your parents are positive role models Siaosi. What do you want to be when you grow up?

    ReplyDelete