Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

T2 W1 Transport


Transporting


Have you ever driven in a vehicle that has hidden guns, bullet proof wheels, and unbreakable windows like the one in Green Hornet because I have but only when I dream.
Well in the holidays I rode in a vehicle to my cousin’s birthday but it was boring because it had windows that had cracks, no hidden guns and wheels that can pop up, just glass or pointy stuff. It’s like my car was  the opposite. But the thing is, we still got there in time to have a feed. At the end of the day we drove back home safely without exploding any cars on the way back.


On Sunday I went to my cousins church because there was a big feed happening there. We made our food. But by the time the feed started our food wasn't ready yet so I used my human powered legs to run home to tell them to hurry up. As I was running home I felt like flash running around the world but the only thing was that I was running about 30 meters or so. As they came I ran all the way back. But when I arrived back at the church I felt a little lighter and a bit faster. My human powered legs felt a lot more powerful.

On a Saturday my mum told us to hurry up and get changed. After we finished changing we went in a transportation vehicle called a car. We drove to the mall were Hallensteins was in. But when we got there it was closed, it said that it will open in 10:05 but luckily we arrived at 10:00. We went to the other shops beside it and brought something to eat while we were waiting. When we went back there was already a line waiting for it to open. When we finished we transported ourselves home in our car.

No comments:

Post a Comment